When flying a drone, there are a few guidelines to adhere to and Sky Revolutions fly safely by following The Dronecode.
We take responsibility to fly safely and legally:
- We fly our drone within our line of sight and without exceeding the maximum altitude as specified by the CAA
- We pre-assess the site and keep our drone away from other aircraft, helicopters, airports and airfields
- We adhere to our minimum distance from people, vehicles, buildings and structures
- We use alternative methods to photograph or film if we cannot fly our drone safely
- We are fully insured
- We have completed CAA approved training (BNUC-S) and have CAA Permission for Aerial Work, No.928.