Drone Pilot Vacancy
Sky Revolutions is one of the UK’s most authoritative voices in aerial imaging, surveying and aerial surveying. We offer exceptional quality multi-sector time lapse, aerial imaging and surveying services to private and public sector institutions.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for our next full-time, permanent Drone Pilot to join our busy and dynamic team.
We currently have a need for an experienced drone pilot/ videographer to complete marketing shoots across the UK. We work with many Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors and developers mainly within the construction industry but expanding into Logistics and beyond.
Sky Revolutions is an innovative business who value their employees well past the usual terms and benefits offered as standard.
- Qualified drone pilot with relevant experience in marketing shoots
- Experience of using Adobe, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of drone technology, new tech and is passionate about staying ahead of the game!
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Ideally the successful candidate will be based in East Anglia, but this can be discussed at interview
- A proven track record of working to high standards with regards to deliverables, H&S and work ethics
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer service and quality focused
- Flexible, proactive and positive attitude
- Occasionally expected to work away from home – all costs covered
- Working from home when not on site (or in one of our offices)
- Flexible approach to work life balance, with a results driven culture
- Salary negotiable – depending on knowledge, skills and experience
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- The use of the latest equipment
- Training opportunities and potential career progression
- Pension scheme / annual leave
- Team support
- A management team who encourages employee engagement
If you are interest in applying for this role and taking the next step in your career, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org