Business Administrator Apprenticeship (Level 3)
PLEASE NOTE: This position has now been filled.
Sky Revolutions is the biggest drone company in Construction in the UK, using the latest technology in surveying and time-lapse cameras. This Business Administrator Apprentice role will be a key player in ensuring the business runs smoothly.
We have a dedicated team of professionals with more than 25 years’ experience in construction surveying. We are valued for our specialist surveying skills which allow us to offer effective advice and data interpretation as well as filming, mapping and CAD services.
Business Administrator Apprentice
This exciting role will be to support the Office Manager in administration tasks through our sales process. You will be responsible for dealing with enquiries, generating quotes, keeping the CRM system and SharePoint up to date with work that has been completed by our surveyors. You will be expected to communicate effectively with our internal and external customers ensuring their business needs are met and any issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
Our company values are Quality, Customer Service and Flexibility. As a business we provide a high-quality service to all our clients but looking after our team members is just as important.
You will find yourself part of a fun, motivational, supportive team who will strive to help you complete your apprenticeship as well teaching new ways of working, ethical working, smarter ways of working and opening you up to your full potential.
- Support the Office Manager with administration tasks such as dealing with enquiries, generating quotes, keeping the CRM system up to date, keeping SharePoint up to date with deliverables – ensuring that GDPR regulations are adhered to.
- Work alongside the Office Manager to understand the sales process from start to finish.
- Effectively communicate with the company’s internal and external customers/ clients
- Ensuring the different needs and priorities of our customers are met first time
- Managing our customers’ expectations by recognising and adapting your style to be highly effective.
- Demonstrating in your role an understanding of the company’s history, purpose and vision.
- Communicating and delivering excellent customer service at all times taking into consideration the company’s core values and culture.
- Be aware of the competitors in the industry and consider share innovative ideas on how our company can continuously have an advantageous amount of the market share and avoid complacency.
- Always works within the remit of internal policies to ensure the latest law and regulations are adhered to.
- Be accountable for how your actions can impact the business. Ensure that any negative impact is considered and learnt from.
- Achieve and aim to exceed objectives and targets set with an understanding of how these feeds into the wider company aims.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all our clients at all times whether face to face, over the phone, via email or social media platforms.
- Use our social media platforms to promote the business – to include internal business e.g. case studies but external equipment and latest trends too
- Deal with queries and complaints effectively.
- Be responsible for your own continuous professional development on both internal and external products and services.
- There will be project work related to this apprenticeship – to be agreed once appointment has been made
The office location is based within a modern workspace, E-space North, in Littleport. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to start immediately and be based in East Anglia region. See the office address below:
181 Wisbech Rd,
Salary: We will follow the government guidelines on apprenticeship rates.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- What attracts you to applying for this Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Sky Revolutions?
- How would you plan to travel to the workplace address?
Our business is a fast paced, busy place to work which can come with challenges such as meeting tight deadlines, juggling tasks and the need to continuously prioritise your workload.
Once you have completed your apprenticeship, there may be opportunities for you to move into a permanent role. This may include the opportunities in the admin team or within other departments.
If you are interested in this role and want to join the Sky Revolutions team, please submit your application below.